Please avoid adding new articles to it.
Anything and everything in this category deals with the Modeling aspect of Unreal development. This includes tutorials and articles covering all 3 types of modeling: Player modeling, weapon modeling, and static mesh modeling. (Note we're using the US spelling of 'modeling', with one 'l'.)
- To find pages in this category: Click the page title above to generate a list of all the pages that belong to this category.
- To add a page to this category: Add the text
Modeling]]to that page so it will show on searches.
All category pages belong to Category:Legacy Category: Go there to find other categories.
Pages in category "Legacy Modeling"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Legacy:ASE File Format
- Legacy:Importing Milkshape Characters To UT2004
- Legacy:Player Modeling
- Legacy:Softimage XSI
- Legacy:Static Mesh Modeling
- Legacy:Topics On Modeling
- Legacy:Unreal Modeling FAQ
- Legacy:Unreal Unit
- Legacy:Weapon Modeling
- Legacy:Weapons, Items, And Decorations
- Legacy:Lightwave/Lightwave Layout
- Legacy:Lightwave/UV Mapping