After you have performed a search, your search results are displayed at the bottom of this page.
Search results are courtesy of Google. A maximum of 20 results is returned per query; if you want to see more, query Google directly.
Searching the Unreal Wiki
You can perform a search of the site on this page. Just enter some terms (separated by blanks) and hit
Enter. Additionally, there is a search box at the top and bottom of every page. The search returns those pages where most of the search terms matched first.
If you don't find what you were looking for, try some of the following:
- Use different terms of the same meaning, or just more terms to describe what you are looking for.
- Enclose phrases in double quotes, like
- If you've used a British English spelling try again with the American equivalent and vice versa.
- Since we're using Google as our search backend, you can use its full query syntax to search the Wiki.
- To make your life easier, there is a Firefox plugin to search the wiki here
- Firefox smart keyword bookmarks: UnrealWiki search, Google site search.
- Someone has created a custom button for the new Google Toolbar Beta (download here) You can get the button once the toolbar is installed here