Legacy:Static Mesh Browser Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is the reference for the menubar in the Static Mesh Browser window.
See UnrealEd Menus for other menus.
- Open static mesh packages. The browser should automatically goto UT\StaticMeshes directory.
- Allows you to save a static meshpackage. Note: Do not alter default packages that come with the game.
- Allows you to import a static mesh from an ASE or LWO file.
- Deletes selected static mesh.
- Allows you to rename the selected static mesh.
- Load entire package
- Loads the entire content of a package that was partially loaded because it is referenced by a map or another package.
- Add to level
- Adds the selected static mesh to the map.
- Create from selection
- Creates a new static mesh fro mthe selected brush(es).
- Prev/Next Group
- Scrolls through sub-groups within a package.
- Copy Karma properties to clipboard
- dock or undock this window from the master browser
- Show Collision
- Toggles displaying collision boxes.
- Show Karma Primitives
- Show Karma Mass Properties
- Auto-Frame Selection