Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the header page for metatopics: topics about the project. If you are new to the project, you may want to read New Contributors Quick Start.
- Home Page – announcements will be posted here
- Featured Pages – links to what's new and cool on the wiki
- Using The Wiki – information for newcomers
- New Contributors Quick Start – general information on becoming a contributor
- Project FAQ – what is this place?
- Wiki FAQ – what's this "wiki" thing?
- Project Aims – what are we doing here?
- Project Copyright
- Wiki Protection – what to do if you see someone has damaged the site
- TourBusStop – visit other Wiki sites
- UnrealWiki To Do
- More on Wikis in various external links
Content and Style
- Project Discussion: where should this project be going?
- Wiki Public Relations
- Category:Legacy Wanted Pages
Making the most of the wiki system & general guidelines on editing & creating pages:
- Guidelines on General Style
- Guidelines on Page Creation
- Guidelines on Page Links
- Guidelines on Spelling
- Guidelines on Technical Names
- Guidelines On Tutorials
- Wiki markup
- Wookee, our new Wiki markup parser.
- InterWiki: making quick links to other sites
- Wiki Development – Enhancements made to the perl script. Suggest & discuss here too.
- Sandbox – experiment with Wiki markup on this page.
- Wiki System Commands – Special URL commands this wiki system understands.
- Wiki Site Stats
- Wiki Integration – Browser search tabs, mIRC aliases, and more.
- Offline Wiki
- Category:Legacy Text Mangling Alert – Use this WikiTag to alert a contributor whose web browser has accidentally damaged the text of a page they have edited.
- Wiki Admin - Last of all, a list of current admins and what it is they can do.
- Project Skins : How to set custom styles for the project and create your own.
- Wiki Sidebar : You can edit the wiki's sidebar!
- Category:Legacy Personal Page – Create a personal page on the Unreal Wiki.
- Unreal Wiki forum – This forum is for questions about the operation of the wiki, not for help with coding UnrealScript, mapping etc.
> "Wiki is like a huge jigsaw puzzle you work on with lots of friends: you take the box and tip everything out onto the floor you then root around and pick out pieces that look interesting. Over time people tend to find a spot they like and work there. When you put pieces together to make a part of the picture, you're creating small pockets of order which eventually can be joined up with other sections." – Tarquin